New course to help staff members feel confident in their approach to customers with a disability.
Do your staff members feel confident when dealing with a customer with a disability? Do they feel awkward, embarrassed or unsure of what to do? This course is designed to equip staff members with the necessary skills to work confidently with disabled customers to ensure both their own experience, and that of the customer, is a positive one.
The course will help staff;
- understand the barriers faced by those with a disability and identify possible solutions
- have the confidence to approach and assist customers with a disability
- consider disability misconceptions
- understand disability legislation and recognise the ‘reasonable adjustments’ that should be made for customers
- recognise the importance of communication and avoiding assumptions
- know how to respond to unusual behaviours
Interested? Do contact us for further details or to book.